* Tina Turner: The Bullseye should look so good at 68
* The inexplicable but enduring appeal of Jumper‘s Rachel Bilson
* Vince Gill: The John Edwards of the Kanye/Fitty rivalry
* New Star Wars series to be animated, unlike Natalie Portman as Amidala
* Flavor of Love, season 368…or does it just seem that way?
* ABC renews nine shows for fall. Surprisingly, Cavemen doesn’t make the cut
* Mariah Carey‘s new single, ”Touch My Body,” manages to make ”My Humps” seem subtle
* MTV’s Rock the Cradle: Celebrity spawn compete for music stardom. We compete for earplugs
* Denise Richards decides her kids would benefit from appearing on an E! reality show.
* $28,000 box office for Paris’ Hottie & the Nottie answers the implicit question.