* Summer Glau in The Sarah Connor Chronicles — finally, a hotter robot than Heidi Montag!
* NBC promotes American Gladiators to the tune of Annie‘s ”Tomorrow”
* Alanis Morissette‘s new single ”Underneath” sounds like 1997. We couldn’t be more pleased
* The idea of an hour-long awards ceremony
* With Oprah Sr. spoken for, Hillary goes for Oprah Jr. a.k.a. Tyra Banks
* Doctors, start your Botox needles: Bravo’s Real Housewives moves to Manhattan
* The reality of an hour-long awards ceremony
* Eva Longoria Parker’s Over Her Dead Body: We liked it in 1987 when it starred Shelley Long and was called Hello Again
* Katie Holmes‘ Mad Money media tour: Her hair seems to have more layers than she does.