* The Amazing Race gives us Goth fever
* No Country for Old Men‘s Javier Bardem: Great performance. Now, about that Dorothy Hamill hair…
* The first single (”Bleeding Love”) from X Factor winner Leona Lewis. Remember her name — fame!
* KFC won’t let a joke die; offers Colbert a swearing-in ceremony at headquarters
* In a medical miracle, Winona Ryder, age 36, plays mom to Zachary Quinto, age 30, in the new Star Trek
* The relentless shilling by Seal and Heidi Klum
* C’mon writers, you need to come up with better strike chants than ”Marcia‘s cross and so are we”
* Dwight’s ongoing cruelty to animals on The Office
* Do we really have to reread Beowulf?