* The comeback we never knew we wanted: Tia Carrere in Back to You, Nip/Tuck, and Curb Your Enthusiasm
* Gay Desperate House-husband Lee moves to Wisteria Lane; Restoration Hardware soon to follow.
* The Spice Girls’ new song
* Strike fever: The Writers Guild would be bad enough, but Broadway too?
* Those hour-long episodes of The Office
* John O’Hurley‘s latest book offers ”more woofs of wisdom” from his dog Scoshi.
* Bird-brained idea: Universal remakes The Birds.
* Jake Gyllenhaal‘s box office draw: Rendition opens to $4.1 million