Before the final Sopranos season kicks off on April 8, check out this rapid-fire compilation of all six years condensed into 7:36! This guy covered pretty much everything important, plus that time Meadow wanted to take a lamp to college. Oh, Meadow. Favorite parts:
- Repeat footage of Carm kicking Tony out — four times
- Hot Italian student — “She wasn’t real”
- Tony’s mom smiles… then dies. “No one cares.”
- “Still fat”
- Johnny finds his wife with Twix bars
- “Meadow dates the goofiest guy in the world.” Really, who was that guy?
The only other part I wish he’d mentioned is when, after the long pre-season 6 hiatus, we found out Tony and Carmela had joined the suburban sushi bandwagon in full force. “Can I get another sake?” Can you think of anything he left out? (I was clearly grasping for straws there.)