Can you smell what The Rock is cooking for dinner? Not anymore. ”The last time I cooked myself dinner was in Memphis in 1996,” says Dwayne ”The Rock” Johnson, the pro wrestler-turned-actor (The Scorpion King), next seen in Sept. 15’s football drama Gridiron Gang. ”I was making 40 bucks a night and ate Kraft Mac & Cheese. That’s all I could afford.” His cash-flow problems may be behind him, but we’ve got another challenge: Hey, Rock, can you outwrestle the questions on our Personality Test?
Name: THE ROCK
1. My American Idol audition song would be:
‘I Gotta Get Drunk’ by Willie Nelson. That’s classic, man. And I might need to if I’m going to sing in front of thousands of people.
2. The A-Team member I most identify with is:
A George Peppard
B Mr. T
C Dirk Benedict[X]
D Dwight Schultz
Who was the cool one? Face? I liked him. Face. That would be me.
3. What’s in your glove compartment?
Because of a run-in with the law when I was younger, I make sure everything is accessible so I don’t have to open the glove compartment. Reaching for something tends to make the police nervous.
4. After a long day, I like to kick back with:
B Cold Beer
C Pinot Noir
D Chamomile Tea
5. If I had to gain 30 pounds for a role, I would eat:
Large cheese pizzas and dough-nuts. The pizza needs to be from Avellino’s near Boston.
6. Who was your first famous friend?
Michael Clarke Duncan. I instantly knew he had an incredibly big heart.
7. Pick a Jessica:
A Jessica Alba
B Jessica Biel [X]
C Jessica Simpson
D Jessica Tandy
8. The worst advice I’ve ever received:
Never let anybody really know what you are thinking. That came from my sociology professor at University of Miami.
9. The Rat Packer I most identify with is:
A Frank Sinatra
B Sammy Davis Jr.
C Dean Martin [X]
D Peter Lawford
Dean Martin had that unique ability to be special. And that’s the worst answer I could possibly give you.
10. If the TV is on at 2 a.m. I’m watching:
You can always rely on Court TV for massive doses of Forensic Files. Fascinating.
11. What do you eat while watching a movie:
Wine, doughnuts, and a DVD of The Notebook — that is a good night.
12. Who are you mistaken for most often?
I’m The Rock. Nobody looks like me.