1. Fill in the blank: Saliva is to rap-metal as John Coltrane is to ______.
[A] deep-trance techno [B] a turkey sandwich [C] jazz
”I don’t consider us rap-metal. So I guess ‘turkey sandwich.”’
2. ”I rocked so hard I almost ______ my ______!”
(A) wet, pants [B] did, homework [C] lost, lunch
”Those are all f — -in’ awful, dude. None of the above.”
3. True or false: The human body produces a liter of saliva a day.
”False. I think it’s probably less. My whole family are medical professionals. I’m the black-sheep tattooed rocker of the bunch…. It’s true? Oh. Nice.”
4. What’s the [square root of] Korn?
”That their crew’s a bunch of a — holes. Did I say that? I don’t know. I got an F in ciphering [sic] numbers in high school.”
5. What do Rick Dees, Three 6 Mafia, and Saliva have in common?
”Memphis. Also Al Green, Otis Redding, Elvis Presley, Kathy Bates, Morgan Freeman…a bunch of ’em [have lived there].”
6. If Spider-Man = X, Saliva = Y, and Chad Kroeger = a lame guy from Canada, why did you do a duet with him on ”Hero”?
”Ooh. That’s mean. I guess because I had to give it up to Spidey.”