1. Who played Alice’s cousin, Emma the drill sergeant?
a. Ann B. Davis
b. Imogene Coca
c. Natalie Schafer
2. Which Brady suffered numerous near-breakdowns due to poor self-image?
3. Which Brady boy fathered children out of wedlock in episode number 19?
4. Who was Peter trying to imitate when he said, ”Porkchops and apple sauce?”
a. Julia Child
b. Humphrey Bogart
c. Bette Davis
5. Which Western icon did Bobby idolize?
a. Jesse James
b. John Wayne
c. Naomi Judd
6. What was the name of Jan’s imaginary boyfriend?
a. George Glass
b. Mr. Goodbar
7. What pop idol appeared first in Marcia’s lost diary-then in person?
a. Desi Arnaz Jr.
b. Davy Jones
c. Danny Bonaduce
8. When the Brady kids performed on a TV talent show as the Silver Platters, they lost to what musical act?
a. The Partridge Family
b. Pauline’s Prancing Poodles
c. Peaches and Herb
9. What was Carol’s pre-Brady surname?
10. Jan coveted membership in which organization at Fillmore Junior High?
a. Young Republicans
b. Cheerleading squad
c. Helen Reddy Fan Club
ANSWERS: 1.A; 2.B; 3.C; 4.B; 5.A; 6.A; 7.A; 8.B; 9.A; 10.B